Your lymphatic system consists of lymph vessels located just under the skin, meeting up with lymph nodes located in your neck, armpits, and groin.
Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT)
Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) is the most successful treatment for chronic extremity lymphedema.
The Oncology Rehabilitation at CORAL provides expert outpatient rehabilitation treatment to cancer patients enduring the adverse effects of treatment.
Your First Appointment
For your first appointment, it is advised you bring the following:
- Medical record reports pertaining to your condition
- All medications you are currently taking in their original containers, including aspirin, vitamins and herbal supplements
- If you have had previous care for lymphedema, wear or bring any/all garments you use(d)
- A list of allergies to medications, foods or latex
- Insurance cards and forms, any prescription or referral for services
- The name, address and telephone number of the physicians you would like to receive reports
- A copy of your Advanced Directive if you have one